As every aspiring entrepreneur ought to be, we tend to listen advises from people about creating, running and growing startups.
But how do you know which advice to take, and which myth advises you don’t fall for. Here are 5 deadly myths about startups:
- “I Can Work At My Own Leisure Time Than 9-5pm Job”
- “I Can Still Make it Even As A School Dropout”
- “I Know My Business More Than Anyone Does”
- “If Everyone Doing It Succeeds, Why Not Me?”
- “Strong Solution Needs No Marketing”
- Final Two Cent